What Information is being and how is it being used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. amazon.com) and an IP address (e.g.184.108.40.206). When a visitor requests a page from within the ICT Marketing web site, the web server automatically identifies and logs the HTTP request that is made to the server. This information reveals nothing personal about the user.
- The IP Address of the Site that may have referred you.
- Your IP Address
- The web page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
- The product identifier for version and make of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 6)
- The operating system platform that you may be running (e.g. Macintosh or Windows)
- Search words or terms that are passed from a search engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo, or Lycos)
Collection of this data is a standard operation of virtually all web servers operating on the Internet.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser from my web server. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that may have been created from other sites.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser's help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
What other information may be requested by ICT Marketing?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Information gathered by this site will not be passed onto or sold to any other third parties and will be used exclusively for the betterment of the services that can be offered to our customer. Where an email address is submitted as part of the contact form or email us procedure, we reserve the right to add that address to our mailing list in order to send promotional information to that address. Should you not wish to receive promotional mailings from us it is required that you inform us in writing.
We will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive not will we send you email if you have specifically requested us not to. If choose to subscribe to the mailing list, you will be contacted with announcements, news, portfolio additions, and new products or services. You will have the option of "Unsubscribing" from the mailing list at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you.
Will ICT Marketing disclose the information collected to third parties?
- Personal information or any of log file information will only be disclosed to other parties where required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on ICT Marketing.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of ICT Marketing, or visitors of our web site.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
- Co-operate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.