We work to :-
- Identify the appropriate decision maker and capture their details.
- Distribute your marketing material.
- Present your service or product/s to the decision maker, with the objective of securing a qualified, quality appointment.
In order to be effective when working on your behalf, we must first have a clear understanding of your business and your objectives. To do this we :-
- Agree campaign targets and objectives
- Agree a series of quality control procedures
- Customise our systems to ensure they match your reporting requirements
- Prepare a script / framework for calls
- Train the operatives who will be working on your behalf
The StaffOnce trained, the staff assigned to your campaign will be totally focused on delivering exceptional results that fully meet your project objectives. Our experienced telemarketing operatives will act as an extension of your organisation and will represent you professionally at all times.
Ultimately the success or failure of any campaign is dependent upon the quality of staff assigned to it. Our clients can relax, safe in the knowledge that our telemarketing staff have been carefully selected via a thorough recruitment process (including psychometric and aptitude testing) that involves a minimum of one telephone and two face to face interviews.
Our telemarketing staff are given thorough induction-training and only after the completion of this are they offered a full time position. All our operatives work from our call centre in Haverfordwest. You are of course welcome to visit our call centre and meet the individual or team working on your campaign.